Bachelor Gulch Real Estate
Bachelor Gulch Real Estate
An exclusive ski resort where you live on the mountain!
If you think skiing is fabulous, just imagine living on the mountain! Wake up to crisp Colorado mountain air, blue skies and fresh powder. Enjoy a cup of coffee on your deck while taking in the spectacular views. Next, you put your skis on and ski right from your home to begin a great day. Yes, this can be you!
One of the reasons Bachelor Gulch is an exclusive resort is that the owners and guests are the only people that can begin their day skiing from Bachelor Gulch. There is no public parking for skiing in this resort. The Ritz is the main gathering place where the chair lift is situated and the luxurious amenities that The Ritz offers.
Bachelor Gulch is part of the village-to-village skiing experience. Whether you live in Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch or Arrowhead, you can explore all three mountains! Connected via trails and chair lifts, it only enhances the amount of terrain to cruise along and create a day to remember!
Bachelor Gulch real estate is exclusive and breathtaking. The Ritz is the focal point of Bachelor Gulch and it exudes luxury with the feeling of the grand mountain lodges of the American West. The stone and log architecture is very impressive and sets the tone for the stunning homes and condominium buildings in Bachelor Gulch. You will feel pampered with the amenities that The Ritz offers. To begin with, when you enter The Ritz, the roaring fireplace and friendly people make a warm environment. You may even be greeted by the resident dog! The luxuries you will experience is too much to mention here! Here is a brief overview of what The Ritz offers:
- Delectable meals - Begin your morning at the Espresso Chair 16. Check out the casual Daniel's Bar, dine in Buffalo's to enjoy mouth-watering meals from regional farms and Colorado Specialties or try Wyld where you will find Alpine Cuisine offering sustainable meats, seafood and mountain classics.
- Special Dining Experience - A true unique dining experience is at Anderson's Cabin. It holds up to 14 people and they can select meals tailor to their group's preference.
- After Skiing Fun - Whether you are inside of the Ritz with the cozy and elegant setting or sitting outside by the fire pits cooking marshmallows, you will love the incredible mountain views and time with family and friends! At times you can listen to live music while reliving your fabulous day on the slopes! If you prefer different surroundings, try Bachelors Lounge where you can kick back and have a wonderful evening!
- Luxury Spa - If you think you have been pampered in a spa before, wait to your day in the spa at The Ritz! The 21,000 square foot spa is immersed in a stone setting with stunning grotto's, steam rooms, sauna and hot and cold plunge pools. There are 19 treatment rooms, which includes amazing massages and you will also find a luxurious nail salon. The spa area also includes a top-of-the-line fitness facility.
- Golf - Bachelor Gulch is not just about skiing! The summer is simply fantastic in the Colorado Rocky Mountains! Through The Ritz, you have privileged access to Red Sky Golf Club. Play on two courses designed by Greg Norman and Tom Fazio where you will be in awe of the breathtaking views.
- Year Round Pool and Hot Tubs - Picture the sparkling skies at night while you treat your muscles to a hot tub or stretch your muscles for a swim in the pool. All right at the mountainside. During the days, you can watch the skiers come down the ski slopes.
- Tennis Courts - If you are looking for another work out in the summer, try a game of tennis!
Bachelor Gulch's exclusivity continues with Zach's Cabin and Bachelor Gulch Club. Zach's cabin is perched on the Bachelor Gulch mountain which is fine dining to the full extent! Bachelor Gulch Club members have the special privilege to experience a scrumptious culinary lunch. Ski into Zach's or take a snow cat and enjoy the gorgeous views of the ski mountain. In the evening, the public can experience the rustic elegance setting while taking pleasure in the tasty cuisine.
As a homeowner of one of the luxury Bachelor Gulch real estate homes, you have the option to become a member of the Bachelor Gulch Club. There are numerous benefits to being a member which include the many amenities of the Ritz, golf, Zach's and so much more. We are happy to provide you with more details about this amazing opportunity!
The summer and fall is another reason to want to live in Bachelor Gulch! Right out your home you can begin a great day of hiking or biking. You may choose a short hike or have an adventure filled day of fun which may include a picnic in your favorite spot. Of course, explore the many golf courses of the Vail Valley. Maybe you might want to raft the nearby Eagle River. So much to do! :)
Bachelor Gulch Real Estate
"True mountain setting in a secluded on-mountain community, yet only a short drive to many restaurants, shops and activities!"
Looking for one of the most upscale and exclusive neighborhoods to build memories for years to come, then you must consider Bachelor Gulch! Many of the homes line the eastern and western ski slopes with phenomenal views and ski access. The gorgeous timber and stone architecture create majestic mountain homes. Bachelor Gulch has many different spectacular views, depending where the homes are located. You can look towards the Gore Range, across Bachelor Gulch Village and even dynamic western views! Whatever views you have, you will not be disappointed!
Most of the condominiums, townhomes and single family complexes are situated in the center of Bachelor Gulch. The majority of the properties are ski-in/ski-out with beautiful views. Depending upon what you are looking for, you can have a property with a more private setting or one with on-site amenities. Bachelor Gulch real estate also gives you the ability to own and rent when you are not using your property. It is the best of both worlds!
To give you an idea of pricing on Bachelor Gulch condos, we are providing you with an overview of the Bachelor Gulch real estate market. Please know that our market is very active so these prices are often changing and going under contract. We hopes this helps you in seeing a picture of Bachelor Gulch real estate:
- Studios: Currently one at $ 599,000
- 1 Bedrooms: $ 895,000 - $ 1,095,000
- 2 Bedrooms: Currently none on the market
- 3 Bedrooms: $1,450,000 - $ 3,999,950
- 4 Bedrooms: $1,945,000 - $ 7,295,000
- 5 Bedrooms: Currently one at $ 5,625,000
Bachelor Gulch homes are the cream of the crop and range in various sizes and prices. The appointments typically have high-end finishes and the views are often breathtaking! Some of the homes are situated in enclaves and others are located on acreage that can be up 2 acres or so. Here you will find homes surrounded by tress offering privacy and many have a ski access right to your home. The outside living area can be spectacular with spacious outdoor decks which is perfect for BBQ and hot tubs!
Currently you will find homes with a price range of $4,295,000 to $11,500,000 with square footage ranging from over 4,000 sq. ft. to 10,000 sq. ft. Please feel free to contact us and we will provide you with all the information you need! You may prefer to peruse the market yourself. Just click the "GO" button for Bachelor Gulch Real Estate to explore your options! Thank you!
Let us assist you! Please keep in mind that prices and status of properties are constantly changing. At any time, we are happy to set up a private search for you that will keep you information of the activity of the homes based upon your criteria! Of course, we would be pleased to set up a tour of these homes. Just let us know how we can assist you!